In the contemporary business environment, you need to think outside the box and one way of doing this is by incorporating Instagram into your marketing strategy. A HootSuite survey says there are over 500 million daily Instagram users and the number is growing. The popularity of this social media network has increased further with addition of video and Instagram stories, making it the fastest growing social media network.
If you are like most marketers, numbers excite you a lot. Of course these numbers will help you strategize and make the best moves. Well, 40 billion photos have been shared on Instagram since its launch in 2010. It gets even better, Instagram now boasts over 700 million monthly active users (MAUs) and these are sharing over 95 million photos and videos daily.
With engagement levels that are 58X those of Facebook, Instagram offers every marketer an opportunity to stay ahead of the competition. However, you need to appreciate the importance of likes in your marketing campaign. It is understandable that the rush for real Instagram likestakes precedence but then you have to strategize before getting started.
To get the most out of your Instagram marketing campaign, you need to learn from other people’s mistakes. While millions of photos and videos are being shared daily, millions more get no attention. As a business market, you appreciate how frustrating such a marketing campaign can get. To avoid this situation, avoid these major blunders:
YOU CAN ALSO READ: 15 TIPS TO GROW A SOCIAL-MEDIA AUDIENCE FOR YOUR STARTUP
- Never set your account to private – This is a common blunder with marketers and while it could be an oversight, the consequences could ruin the entire campaign. By setting your account to public, you have a bigger chance of reaching out to a larger audience.
- Lack of consistency – If you have decided to use your IG account to drive traffic to your website, make sure you use appropriate pictures. The idea is to provide content that will get viewers going to your website to learn more. If you start posting random pictures however good they might be, you will turn off potential followers.
- Failure to understand hashtags – The way you use hashtags can either make or break your marketing campaign. For a start, make sure your hashtags are searchable, short and relevant. There’s no denying that hashtags promote engagement, which is what every marketer wants. When looking for free Instagram likes, make sure you consider popular hashtags that are relevant to your business when creating content.
- Failure to engage – If someone follows you then go out of your way to follow them and even like their posts. However busy you might be, take time to engage. It is understandable that this might not be possible, especially now that you have much more to do. This is where Like4Like comes in handy to help you automatically like relevant posts.
- Poor content – This starts right from proofreading, relevancy of photos and the quality of captions accompanying your images.
YOU CAN ALSO READ: 5 WAYS TO GET PEOPLE TO RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL